Sunday, March 15, 2009

accidently

recently keep write blog in eng

coz wan to learn

eat til so old d

i stil have a poor eng

so i wan to write my blog in eng

except i reli cant write in eng so i will write in chines

:D

today felt so boring

woke up in 1pm++

long time din go amcorp mall d

so take lrt n go thr

when reach thr

ops!!
wat i saw is so many mini thr

den i faster cal my little blue new owner

he was bz ing n nop free to ans my call

nvm,i shoot my picture n waiting he cal back to me

ofcoz i bring my new toy out n shoot

the mini owner all look at me n ask me wat da camera i own

ah den i explain to them
they r interest on it
haha
sorry
i din mean to poison u guys
next time bring photo out n poison ppl gao gao



dun talk much
let's c the pic i hv shoot
my technic is stil learning
paiseh the bad pic
:P

tis pic is so small
sorry cant c details
there were around 70+ mini classic
meet some friend there,he drive his mini to thr too
anyone interest to own a mini
can ask me
btw i m nop da seller
jus help


this mercedes  benz is so classic
the car num is so nice

classic motor too




ok
show all the classic vehicle
now showing some thg i hv bought at flea market


as promise
this bag will be belong to miss sean


i buy a cane luggage for our sumi

me?
erm..jus a bottle
will go n buy another luggage for myself next week
^^

love all the stuff i buy

happy day

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it all too`yummy ~yummy~all so delicious~hahaha~bon jour~~~hahhaha~

SAI siu JIE said...

wao~
nice red luggage~

tennsen said...

the red luggage!!!!!!!

BossSuan said...

dear...yummy yummy?which one let u feel yummy?haha...
sai & tennsen...tats reli nice!!hahaa